Tuesday 19 February 2013

ARMageddon!

So, As you can see from my picture below... I have what my husband likes to call, "Pipecleaners".  I'll show him Pipecleaners!  By the time I'm done, I'll be cleaning with these pipes!!!  (uh, ya that makes no sense).



Although it might look like I have a bit of a bump
 - that's my baby carrying arm!
So, I have been "fasting" since about 7:30 last night, its 10:42am and really really, im not as hungry as I thought I would be.  My usual morning routine was wake up with shorty, have a protein shake (Magnum Quattro in Chocolate! yum!) and obviously an espresso.  I would work out during her nap and then have something more substantial afterwards which usually is about this time (depending on how long it takes me to put her down or if she actually sleeps).  So really really, this morning wasn't hard.  Last night on the other hand... oh lordy.  I wasn't hungry, I know I wasn't but I really wanted to eat - I think it was because I knew that I "couldn't".  I drank so much water!  At least 2 liters of it - which then broke up my 8 hour sleeping for washroom breaks.  so, note to self - stop drinking so much water before bed!

I'm all done my workout, which was the fastest most intense 20 minutes of arms I have done.  I love it.  The music is so loud you can't even hear the guy, and it doesn't hurt that he has a stupid hot body.  So thats it - thats the formula - fast for 16 hours, eat for 8 and workout like a nutcase for 20ish minutes.

Ok, so shorty just woke up, Hooray for a 40 minute nap!  I'll post my videos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment