Thursday 21 February 2013

Sexy Hamstrings

Killer Legs



Today was leg and butt kicking day.  Those are some big muscles to work out, but we did it.  Legs are like my second most important hot body component.  First is my abs / muffin top - even with gorgeous gambes, a muffin top can kill them instantly.  My legs are full of cellulite, psoriasis, eczema  and more often than i'd like...hair but they are strong and will be lean for the summer time.  I don't think the cellulite will ever go away, and to be 100% honest, I don't really mind.  Everyone has it, even super models, so why are we all hiding it away from each other?  Who wants to be in pants in 30 degree weather??!!  I am proud of my legs and I always have been - especially when they are tanned!!!  they have always been the body part I work out the most and have successfully stayed relatively the same post baby.  They are the easiest to work out - walks with the baby, squats, lunges, taking the stairs up and down in the hospital (yes we did that for 4 months) - every move you make involves your legs so make it worth it.  Even if they don't change shape, just moving them makes me feel more confident in them - and really really, isnt that what this is all about?  Feeling confident in what you have and working your ass (or legs, or abs or arms) off until your happy with it?  You have to live in your body, not anyone else - so make it your own, make it strong, make it what you want it to be.

I've had quite a few questions and comments on my diet - so im gonna work on posting exactly what i'm doing later on tonight.  so check back alright?!

No comments:

Post a Comment