Tuesday 19 February 2013

My vlog on my first arm day!

Check out my video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/lWAAvaeKaA4

So I thought it might be fun to add in some videos of my workouts, my thoughts and my frizz.  Today s workout was all about ARMS.  Mine are burning still, but it feels so good to know that I am actually ripping apart muscle fibres to rebuild killer pipes.  The diet today wasn't that bad.  I ate WAY too much once I could start eating ... Which ended up being about 12:30 after Shorty's physiotherapist left.  I scarfed down peas, rice, a protein shake with bananas and mangoes and entered it all in my calorie counter.  It was a whopping 745 calories!!!!!  Apparently that's ok though because for the rest of the time I made sure to meet my recommended daily intake of foods and actually came up short on my protein intake, but perfect on my fats and carbs.  Not to shabby!  Calorie wise though I over did it by 500 calories.  I gotta ask someone to see if  that's correct though. I ended up eating 1837 calories for the whole day, one website I looked at said for me to eat 1300-1400 a day.  Ya, I don't know about that.  I think if I just meet my day RDI (recommended daily intake) I should be fine.  It will end up being about 1800 calories anyways.  
So, now it's 10:30pm and my husband is bingeing on grapes, cereal, baked feta cheese with Italian spices on it and I am not.  Ugh.  I know it will benefit me, but I'm so flipping hungry tonight!  I went through a whole pack of gum and like 2more litres of water.  It's ok, half an hour until bedtime and then we start all over again.  Noon big fat sandwich here I come!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment