Thursday 28 February 2013

The Plan Diet - Day 1

I know I said that i was doing the intermittent fasting for thirty days, but something has happened that  has made me change my course.  My horrible tummy aches and lack of "elimination" for the past four days has led me to believe something I am eating that I think is healthy is making me feel like shit.  Enter: The Plan: Eliminate the Surprising "Healthy" Foods That Are Making You Fat--and Lose Weight Fast.
A book based on eating the right foods for YOU.  Eating whatever foods, be it chips, popcorn or chocolate, you want and not get fat.  Sounds too good to be true, and I'm only on day 1 so I have a smidge of faith in it, but it is opening my eyes to a world I didn't need to pay a dietician, alergist, nutritionsit and GP for.  I can test these foods myself and feel the results within minutes. 

To buy the book click here....



Here is my video diary of day 1. ....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment